Beecher, Field, Walker, Morris, Hoffman & Johnson, P.C., was originally established in 1918 by William L. Beecher and E.H. McCoy. At the time of its formation, it was known as Beecher & McCoy. In 1947, W. Louis Beecher joined his uncle’s Firm and the name was then changed to Beecher & Beecher. Throughout the years, there have been four attorneys leave the Firm to move on to judgeship positions. In 2011, after practicing law for 64 years, W. Louis Beecher retired as Senior Partner of the Firm.